HATKO Inc. was founded by Ertugrul HATAYLI, a member of the HATAYLI family, who has been active in trading for many years, with his two brothers in January 1973 as a family company to be especially active in the technical field, consultancy, and trading.
HATKO has realized the biggest defense industry projects of the Turkish Navy together with the well-known German company Blohm + Voss GmbH.
Besides of being the chairman of the Executive Board of HATKO Group, the founder Ertugrul HATAYLI has been an assigned member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Bank Nord / Hamburg (Germany) – (2001-2015) and member of the Advisory Board of Blohm+Voss Shipyard Hamburg (Germany) – (1996 – 2010).
HATKO Inc. activities:
- Iron & Steel Products and raw materials
- Industrial Coal, Coke
- Ship machinery equipment
- Railway Equipment
- Manufacturing of Terminals and Connectors
- Yacht and Cruise Tourism
- Aquaculture (sea bream and sea bass)
- Research-Development (R&D)
HATKO carries on the representation of several major firms abroad:
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (Blohm+Voss GmbH /Hamburg-Germany)
- ThyssenKrupp GfT Gleistechnik /Essen-Germany
- Hegenscheidt-MFD /Erkelenz – Germany
- Hoesch-Hohenlimburg GmbH /Schwerte – Germany
OTO Melara S.p.A./ La Spezia – Italy